Joining the Association of Bridal Consultants requires a National Membership for which you’ll join via their Website/System. Soon after you join, the National Association notifies us (the local chapter) and we add you to our system, send you information, and welcome you to the Association.Join ABC Today
Standards of Membership
- Supply background information about the member and his/her business, or other information essential to the Association’s responsibility to provide factual reports on the profession.
- Cooperate with Association activities and efforts to promote and improve the professionalism of the bridal business.
- Respond rapidly and honestly to all complaints forwarded by the Association.
- Supply, on request, the evidence on which any advertising is based.
- Use the Associations name and logo only as authorized.
- Pay all association bills in a timely manner.
Code of Ethics
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in an unbiased manner.
- Operate an establishment that is a credit to the Association and the community.
- Disclose to clients any payment received from suppliers.
For all levels, membership must be maintained in good standing. Lapses in membership are not credited to the time requirements for advancement.