Be rewarded for your ideas and creativity and set a new trend in stationery, photography, floral design and more at the 2014 Excellence Award Ceremony! You will finally be able to showcase your marvelous work in front of your peers in the wedding industry. Your entry will be judged by a panel of experts who will look for something fresh and creative, and the winner for each category will be announced at the March 2014 meeting.
Our Category Sponsors[show-logos orderby=’none’ category=’sponsors-2014′ activeurl=’new’ style=’boxhighlight’ interface=’hcarousel’ tooltip=’true-description’ limit=’0′ carousel=’ticker,4000,true,false,12000,10,true,false,true,1,8,1′]
Best New Trend
Best Event Design
Best Wedding Detail Or Memory
Venue Of The Year
Vendor Of The Year
Consultant Of The Year
ABC Excellence Leader
- Only ABC members in good standing are eligible for submissions.
- Submissions will be accepted for weddings that took place between January 1 – December 31, 2013. Please submit only stories and/or pictures from actual weddings (ceremony or receptions).
- Each participant can submit multiple entries but only one per category. If an element or event is eligible for different categories (such as an invitation for Best Announcement and Best Design), then participants can submit it for multiple categories.
- Submissions must include: 1) Appropriate entry form; 2) Pictures describing the element/wedding either on hard copy form or on a CD (up to 8, taken by a professional photographer) OR videos on DVD. Photographer and/or videographer contact information must be included for credit at the Award Ceremony.
- Make sure your name or company name does not appear in the materials that you submit (essay, pictures, videos, etc.). Only the entry form will include your contact information.
- Return your form(s) by Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
- Judges are selected based on their experience in the wedding industry and their expertise (photography, catering, stationery, videography, entertainment, planning and coordination) and they are not ABC members. The entries will be judged blindly without contact or company information. One winner will be chosen in each category.
- Winners will be announced at the March 18, 2013 meeting. All entrants should attend or send a representative to receive the award.
- By submitting the entry form for consideration to the San Diego ABC Excellence Awards, entrants authorize San Diego ABC to publish any portion of the entry, including but not limited to, submitted images and materials. In addition, all entries become property of San Diego ABC and will not be returned. Photo credit will be given, if such information is submitted.