San Diego ABC Members will…
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in an unbiased manner.
- Operate an establishment that is a credit to the Association and the community.
- Disclose to clients any payment received from suppliers.
For all levels, membership must be maintained in good standing. Lapses in membership are not credited to the time requirements for advancement.