Tuesday, October 20th, 2015 at 828 Events
Come join us in the fun as we kick off the fall with a good dose of competition! Now is the time to look back at what you’ve done, and what you see for the future in table top design! Enter to compete, and bring your “A” game with the best design you can create. You will be judged by your peers, so come ready to knock ‘em dead!
Glory and Fame is yours among your peers. Compete to win 1st , 2nd and 3rd place!
**Deadline Extended** You MUST sign up to enter by Friday, October 16th, 2015 to compete for your chance to win table top design glory! Rules and entry form are below.
Rental Discount!Teams can enjoy a 15% off discount at Platinum Event Rentals for any competition rentals - just be sure to say it's for the ABC Table Top Competition!
$10 Off Meeting Registration!Your table top entry includes $10 off the registration of the meeting. You will receive the discount code once you register below.
RULES and PROCEDURES:
- Each team must have at least 2 people and no more than 4, and at least one teammate must be an ABC member.
- You MUST provide your own table and chairs. There is no rule on table size or amount of chairs, but Sweetheart tables are NOT allowed.
- All items such as specialty chairs, linens, florals, china, etc. must be provided by you and your team. NO confetti, glitter, or rice is allowed.
- All décor items on your table MUST be able to stand alone without supervision of any kind by a member of your team, or anyone else. No standing next to your table to hold something, or replenish anything that creates a “wow” factor.
- You MUST provide your own table number. Table numbers will be assigned to you before the event. You do not get to choose what table number you get to use.
- NO hinting or recruiting to get more votes for your table, and NO revealing which table is yours at any time before judging/voting has concluded.
- Contestants may vote, but NOT for their own table. Pick up voting materials when you pick up your name badge at the registration table on the day of the event.
- You will have 4 hours to set up your table top design. You may arrive as early as 1pm to begin set-up, and you MUST finish by 5:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS! Photos of each table will be taken from 5pm until 5:30pm. The competition and voting begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday October 20th.
- At least one team member must be present for your team to win. All members who attend the event must pre-register. For participation, all team members may register at a discounted rate. Details will be given after your Entry Form to compete has been received.
- You and your team must remove all items by 10pm after the conclusion of the event.
Submit Your Entry!*[gravityform id=”12″ title=”true” description=”true”]
*You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your team entry and details on who to contact with any questions.