- This event has passed.
March 2019 Luncheon – Cold Shoulder: Why They Don’t Book You?
March 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$35 – $70
More bookings and better bookings – those are universal goals for most of us in the wedding industry. Yet, not every couple books, and not every inquiry makes it as far into our process as we would like. What can you do about this? In this action-oriented presentation, we’ll talk about:
- What real couples are saying about us, what is turning them off along the way, and what they wish you all knew.
- At each of the five pre-booking stages, what you can do to turn their “No No” reactions into “Yes Yes” items instead.
- Your conversion rate and how you can improve it.
- How you can make cold prospects into buyers.
- Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Venue: Lakehouse Hotel & Resort
- Venue Address: 1025 La Bonita Drive, San Marcos, CA 92078
- Room: Dockside Decoy
- Start Time: 9:30am Professional Development (Optional), 10:30am Check-in & Networking
- End Time: 12:30pm
- RSVP By: Friday 3/15/19 @ 5pm Before Late Price Increase
- Parking: Plentiful & Free
Save and register by Sunday 3/3/19 @ Midnight for Early Bird Prices!Share on Facebook!
About the Presenter, Bethel Nathan
Bethel Nathan is a successful business owner and award-winning officiant, and she knows how to build and run a successful wedding industry business, having married almost 900 couples over the past 9 years and building up over 300 5-star reviews. Combining her background in both large Wall Street investment banks and small business, Bethel also enjoys helping other wedding industry businesses grow and prosper as a business coach and industry speaker.
About The Venue
Whether you envision a celebration that is traditional or trendsetting, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, Lakehouse Hotel and Resort will capture your down the aisle style. Located in North San Diego county, close to Carlsbad and the beaches, Lakehouse spans over 200 acres and the resort features breathtaking lake views, serene golf course views and luxuriously appointed indoor and outdoor wedding venues.
Learn more at: http://www.lakehousehotelandresort.com/
Professional Development Session, Optional (9:30am-10:30am)
Chatbot & Conversational Marketing
Bots! The latest craze in digital marketing…chat bots. You have likely experienced a chat bot in one form or another on your favorite website. Bots are another form of “conversational marketing” and learn what they are, how they work, and why they are so successful in delivering a better experience to your customers. In this info packed session, you will learn:
- What is conversational marketing and why is it important today
- What is a chat bot, and more-so, what a chat bot is not.
- The ins and outs of a chatbot?
- Should you use one?
About the Speaker
Blake Miller is Owner & Creative Director of MITO Studios – a Digital Design, Communications and Marketing Studio in San Diego that has helped countless individuals, businesses and organizations (including many within the San Diego Wedding/Event Industry) expand their businesses and marekting efforts online. After freelancing on the side of a 10+ year corporate career, Blake launched MITO Studios full time in 2004.
At the same time, Blake started Pro Motion Entertainment, an award winning entertainment and production services company in San Diego that has has serviced over 750 events with 550+ of them being weddings. Blake has been an active member of the San Diego ABC and its Board of Directors since 2013.
Thank you to these sponsoring vendors who are donating goods, services and/or their time towards the success of this meeting:
- Venue: Lakehouse Hotel and Resort
- Florals: Moments in Bloom
- Photography: Forever Productions
- Audio / Visual: Pro Motion Entertainment
- Favors: Gourmet Wedding Gifts (Sea Salt Caramel!!)
Because our meetings emulate real events and wedding reception settings, we invite ABC members to sponsor their services as a way to showcase their work. The success of our events rely heavily on sponsoring vendors who donate (or heavily discount) their goods, services and/or time. Please contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring an event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Online registration ends 2 business days prior to the event. This typically means the FRIDAY PRIOR to the event. Walk-in registrations *may* be available, but not guaranteed – especially for larger events. These walk-in registrations are typically $20 more than advanced registration.
Use the form below or Click Here to be taken directly to Eventbrite.