It’s been a while since the Association of Bridal Consultants got together with Weddings of Distinction so the time was overdue. We had a great gathering at Green Acre (Campus Pointe) for networking, a wonderful buffet lunch, and an interactive discussion across different groups of wedding vendors. We split up into 3 groups:
- Ins & Outs – representing vendors who are part of a small sliver of time where they come in, do their stuff, and get back out such as Officiants, Hair & Makeup, etc.
- The Birds & the Bee – representing Catering & Venues since they are unique in many ways
- Nitty Gritty – representing vendors who are part of the full wedding such as DJs, Photographers, Coordinators, etc.
The discussions were lively and entertaining, but more so, beneficial for all of the vendors to learn a little bit about what each other does and experience.
Overall, it was a great meeting! Thank you for attending, and stay tuned for our next meeting in July.
– San Diego ABC
Thank You to our Vendors
Thank you to these vendors for donating their time, services, equipment and/or generosity:
- Venue, Food & Beverage: Green Acre (Campus Pointe)
- Sound / AV / DJ: Blake Miller of Pro Motion Entertainment
- Florals: Joan Ham of Event Designs by Joannie
- Photographer: Maryanne McGuire Photography
- Programing: Ann Strobel of Anns Plans
Thank you to Maryanne McGuire Photography for the pictures:See, Tag and Share ALL Images on Facebook!