Trends! This year is in full swing and like every year before it, we are seeing unique trends across many areas. At our May meeting & luncheon we will hear from some of our area’s experts in the Food, Drink and Sweets & Treats areas. Following an early Professional Development Program (see below), join your fellow wedding and industry colleagues for some networking and learning about what’s hot in Weddings and Formal events this year.
- Beverage Trends: Snake Oil Cocktail Company
- Food Trends: Coast Catering by Barry Layne
- Dessert Trends: Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
More info and bios from our speakers is forthcoming.
Professional Development: Tips to Nurture your Body, Mind, & Spirit to Achieve your Best
Belonging to our industry is fun and exciting and takes a lot of time, planning and executing our talents to create our couples dream wedding day. With the busy wedding season upon us, it is very important that we be at our best, physically and mentally to deal with the workload and the stress. Our professional development program for May will equip you with many tips and techniques to have a stronger healthier body and a calm and peaceful mind.
Ellie Favaloro, a psychology based Health Coach and Reverend Deborah Young, a spiritual counselor and hypnotherapist will lead you on a workshop to provide you with the most current ways to have better nutrition, effective exercise practices and how to nurture your spirit and still your mind.
Ellie Favaloro holds a current Personal Training Certification with the National Academy of Sports Medicine along with Women’s fitness and Nutrition Certifications. She holds a Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica and has earned Certificates of Excellence in Energy Modalities, both Reiki and Access Conscience Bars. She inspires people to take small steps to great results.
Deborah Young is a well-known San Diego wedding officiant but she also is also an inspirational speaker, a certified spiritual counselor and teacher of intuition and meditation on how to connect with your spirit. As a certified master hypnotherapist she knows the power of the mind and how to utilize it to create a more vibrant and fulfilling life.
- Date: Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
- Start Time: 9:00am Professional Development, 10:00am Networking, 11:00am Lunch & Meeting / Program
- End Time: 12:30pm
- Venue: Handlery Hotel San Diego
- Serving: Lunch
- RSVP By: Monday, May 16th @ 9am
- Parking: $2.00 per car – validated ticket at registration table. Pay by cash at exit, or get cash from ATM on site, or at Front Desk
Thank you to these vendors for donating their time, services, equipment and/or generosity:
- Venue & Food Service: Handlery Hotel San Diego
- Audio / Visual: AVMS
- Photographer: Magnificent
- Dessert: Cravory Cookies
- Live Entertainment: Gary Santo Pietro
- Florals: Excellent Designs
Register To Attend*
Click here to register online, or use the order form below