Speed Networking is Back!
Join us for one of our most anticipated annual events as we head to the Wyndham San Diego Bayside in Downtown San Diego for our February meeting & luncheon.
Bring your 30 Second Elevator Pitch and plenty of business cards because last year’s speed networking event had a great turn out and this year promises to be even better. Come meet Hotel Sales Managers, Wedding & Event Planners and Designers and other wedding professionals and open doors that will change your future.
- Date: Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
- Start Time: 9am Professional Development, 10am Networking, 11am Lunch followed by Speed Networking.
- End Time: 12:30pm
- Venue: Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Address: 1355 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking: Discounted $5 self-parking onsite
- Speakers: None (Main Program will be Speed Networking)
- Serving: Lunch
- RSVP By: Monday, February 15th 2016 9am
Professional Development – Marketing Round 2
The January program was a top level overview of Marketing in today’s day and age. Blake & Bethel will host the 9:00-10:00am Professional development session and will continue with a marketing focus. We will take a deeper look into Digital and Social Marketing strategies including advanced techniques, tips and “how-tos”.
- What is “Content Marketing” and why it works
- How many engaged couples *ARE* on Facebook in San Diego?
- 4 Facebook Advertising & Targeting Techniques
- Instagram Marketing – Perfect for visual industries like weddings
- Finally, receive your Digital & Social Marketing Checklist
Professional Development Speakers
Blake Miller is Owner & Creative Director of MITO Studios – a Digital Design and Marketing Studio in San Diego that has helped countless individuals, businesses and organizations (including many within the San Diego Wedding/Event Industry) excel their Design, Marketing and Communications over the last 15 years. Blake originally freelanced “on the side” of a corporate career and launched his design studio full time in 2004.
At the same time in 2004, Blake started Pro Motion Entertainment, an award winning entertainment services company in San Diego that has has serviced over 550 events with 450 of them being weddings. Blake has been an active member of the San Diego ABC and its Board of Directors since 2013.
Blake lives in San Diego with his wife, Linnea and 2 children, Lucy and Landon. Both are avid runners and enjoy marathoning, pushing double-Bob strollers and the outdoors.
Bethel Nathan is a San Diego-based wedding officiant and small business coach and speaker. She launched Ceremonies by Bethel in 2009 and in just six short years, Bethel went from a brand-new business to having done over 650 weddings and selling out each year for the past three years, as well as winning key industry awards for every year since her launch. Bethel has been an member of the San Diego ABC since 2009 and an active board member on two since early 2015.
Combining her background working for both large corporations and small companies, along with her passion and skillset, and strong support for marriage equality, Bethel found the right way to build a successful and award-winning business that fit her. And she now enjoys helping others across the country to do the same as a business coach and speaker – Learn more at Elevate by Bethel.
Bethel lives in San Diego with her husband, Jason, and they enjoy traveling and scuba diving in exotic places whenever possible.
Thank you to these vendors for donating their time, services, equipment and/or generosity:
- Venue: Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Video: Mini Cam Productions
- Florals, Linens, and Decor: San Diego Event Decor
- Photography: Emilio Azevedo Photography
Register To Attend*
Click here to register online, or use the order form below