The Power of Personality
Join us on Tuesday June 9th, 2015 for our combined meeting with NACE and ISES, featuring guest speaker Katherine Humphus! Enjoy an insightful & interactive discussion with actionable ways to break out from the competition both on and offline:
- Create an unforgettable client experience
- Develop a raving, loyal fan base
- Open doors to new & exciting opportunities
- Harness & grow word of mouth referrals
- Build a bigger business
- Date: Tuesday, 6/9/15
- Start Time: 8:00am
- End Time: 2:00pm
- Venue: Doubletree by Hilton San Diego – Hotel Circle
- Address: 1515 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
- Serving: Breakfast & Lunch
- RSVP By: Monday, 6/8/15 at 9:00am
- Please note that spaces are limited; register today to ensure your spot!
- 8:00am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am – 11:00am: Morning Educational Seminar (Including Q&A session)
- 11:00am: Networking
- 11:00am: Lunch Only Registration
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm: Lunch, Recap of Morning Seminar, and New Content and Professional Tips from the Speaker
Thank you to these vendors for donating their time, services, equipment and/or generosity:
- Photographer: Cary Pennington Photography
Click here to register online, or use the order form below
*Cancellations must be complete 24 hours in advance. No shows will be charged at full price. Additional $10 walk-in fee on day of event for members and non-members alike.
About the Speaker
Katherine Humphus is a classically trained Chef, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, France. She has worked in Manhattan kitchens under famed chef Wylie Dufresne at WD-50, and also under world-renowned chef Thomas Keller at The French Laundry in Napa.
Upon returning to her hometown of San Diego, she worked under the Cohn Restaurant group umbrella, opening up 3 restaurants as Executive Chef—BO-beau kitchen + bar in 2010, 100 Wines Hillcrest in 2012, and BO-beau kitchen + roof tap in Long Beach in 2014.
Katherine has been honored with the title of Best Chef 2014 by the Peninsula Beacon, in addition to winning Top Female Chef by Riviera Magazine and also Best Local Chef 2012 by Ranch & Coast Magazine.
After winning the culinary competition, Guys Grocery Games, on the Food Network, Katherine moved back to San Diego in 2015 to launch her own venture; Kat’s Kitchen Collective. Kat’s Kitchen Collective is a website dedicated to bridging the gap between the professional chef and the every day kitchen through video instructed recipes, and offering insider tips, tricks, and kitchen hacks.
Venue: Doubletree by Hilton San Diego – Hotel Circle
The centrally-located DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego – Hotel Circle is convenient to all of San Diego’s famed attractions and features 219 San Diego hotel rooms and suites that emphasize casual sophistication and thoughtful conveniences to make your travels comfortable and stress-free.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego – Hotel Circle combines full-service amenities with DoubleTree’s unmatched standards of excellence to create a truly relaxing environment. Each guest room provides the comforts of home, the ease of a personal office, and extra touches such as private balconies and panoramic views.