“Closing The Sale”
How to increase your close ratio to get more of the clients you want (and less of the clients you don’t)
Stacy Barnes, of Brand and Blossom, speaks about business promotion and sales tactics for creative entrepreneurs. This event also features Bethel Nathan, of Ceremonies by Bethel, discussing systems and apps for managing your business. Join us at La Valencia Hotel and enjoy informative education sessions, networking, and a delicious catered lunch.
Scroll down for further details and event registration form.
- Date: Tuesday, 4/21/15
- Start Time: 9:00 AM 1st Education Session, 10:00 AM Networking
- End Time: 12:30 PM
- Venue: La Valencia Hotel
- Address: 1132 Prospect Street – La Jolla, CA 92037
- Serving: Lunch
- RSVP By: Monday, 4/20/15 at 9 AM
- Parking: Valet parking is at a discount for $6 when attendees mention they are there with the ABC meeting.
Attendees will learn:
- How to promote your business so clients are pre-sold before they ever walk in the door
- How to sell without sounding “sales-y”
- The one “trick” you need do to get your clients closer to a “yes”
- How to properly and politely follow up after a meeting
- Stacy’s step-by-step method for creating the income you deserve
- The “magic” formula you need before you can make six figures and beyond
Stacy Barnes is a business and brand strategist for creative entrepreneurs. She is the founder of Brand & Blossom, a training program for creatives. She has worked with several San Diego entrepreneurs to transform their creative passions into sustainable business models. As a wedding photographer, Stacy’s work has appeared in San Diego Style Weddings magazine, Wedding Flowers magazine, Style Me Pretty, Ruffled Blog, Wedding Chicks and more. She currently resides in San Diego with her family.
Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram all @brandandblossom
1st Education Session
Systems and Apps for Managing Your Business
Join us for Professional Development to talk about some of the useful apps, systems, and programs that exist to help you manage your business, including social media and business processes. We’ll talk about things that you can implement right way, and how you can make them work for your business.
** Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time with anything that you specifically want to hear about or want advice on.**
Bethel Nathan, of Ceremonies by Bethel, used her business background to build her award-winning officiating business to over 600 weddings in six years. And with her busiest year including 138 weddings, she learned first-hand how important systems and processes are to running her business the way she wanted to, focused on her passion and her “why” of having her business. Bethel has since launched Elevate by Bethel, a business coaching business, focused on passion-driven small businesses.
Annual Food Bank Volunteer Nights
Learn more about our 4/30/15 food bank volunteer event at the April meeting, or click below for details and sign-up instructions.Click For Community Service Information & Registration
This month’s meeting has exciting new raffle prizes available for the Opportunity Draw! Pre-order tickets when you register for the meeting, or purchase at the door for your chance to win:
- 2 Field Level Padres Tickets
- Brunch for 2 at La Valencia Hotel
- 50/50 Drawing
- …And More!
Thank you to these vendors for donating their time, services, equipment and/or generosity:
- Desserts: Cupcakes Squared
- Linens & Rentals: APR Fine Linen Rental
- DJ/AV: Matt Phipps, Choice Entertainment
- Photographer: Julie Ferneau Photography
- Florals: Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
- Venue & Catering: La Valencia Hotel
Register To Attend*
Click here to register online, or use the order form below
*Cancellations must be complete 24 hours in advance. No shows will be charged at full price. Additional $10 walk-in fee on day of event for members and non-members alike.
Venue: La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla
Located along California’s most spectacular stretch of Pacific paradise and towering above the scenic La Jolla Cove, La Valencia is truly a magical destination. With its breathtaking location, unparalleled service and award-winning cuisine, La Valencia has become a tradition for couples in love. The distinctive Mediterranean silhouette with its pink exterior, the lush foliage, the intimate spaces and tropical evenings – all impart an atmosphere of traditional elegance, creating one of the most romantic and sought-after wedding locations in Southern California.