Trends in Design
At Raphael’s Event Works
Join us on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 for our monthly meeting and luncheon! Learn about this month’s topic – Trends in Design – and enjoy networking, professional development, and a great lunch. This month’s professional development session will be on Bridal Show Success Tips – Secrets From The Pros. See below for further information and to register to attend!
- Topic: Trends in Design
- Speakers: Dani Evangelista – Corporate & Event Designer, and others!
- Date: Tuesday, 1/20/15
- Time (Professional Development): 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Time (Networking & Luncheon): 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Venue: Raphael’s Event Works
- Address: 8604 Miramar Road Suite B, San Diego 92126
- Serving: Lunch
- Parking: Free at the venue and on the street
Bridal Show Success Tips – Secrets From The Pros
There is a professional development program scheduled from 9am – 10am. Join us for this highly informative one hour session from the perspective of the Bridal Show, the Vendors and the Brides on the best ways to assure your success in booking more weddings.
Co-Owner of the Bridal Bazaar for 14 years
The Bridal Bazaar is the biggest bridal show with many successful years of connecting brides and vendors in San Diego and Del Mar. Patty will give you her expert advice and information on the workings of the bridal show and how to be successful including:
- Benefits of showing your services at a Bridal Show.
- What brides are looking for at the show.
- How to evaluate if a bridal show is right for your business.
- How to gain the most out of your Bridal Show experience & much more.
Owner of The Wedding Divas Bridal Show
Eve has years of experience in corporate and wedding events and bridal show production. She has insights from both a show producer and a vendor perspective and will give you information on:
- Learn what to do vs. what not to do to at your bridal show
- Learn how listening can be one of your greatest selling techniques.
- Discover the most effective ways to follow up after the show.
- How to engage the couples and get appointments and more.
Recent Bride and Owner of Blue Stocking Events
Jessica will give you the bride’s insight as she recently married and experienced many bridal shows. She will let you know what worked for her and other brides, and information on:
- How brides determine which vendors to pursue.
- Tips on how to engage a bride and gain her interest.
- Learn how to make an impression on a bridal show attendee!
- What are brides really thinking at bridal shows? & more.
Register To Attend*
*Cancellations must be complete 24 hours in advance. No shows will be charged at full price. Additional $10 walk-in fee on day of event for members and non-members alike.