The Prado at Balboa Park is a National Historic Landmark providing several locations for the perfect wedding. Casa del Rey Moro Gardens is a picturesque ceremony site, a reproduction of the grounds of a Moorish king’s home in southern Spain.
After cocktails in the elegant courtyard, the reception will follow in the Grand Ballroom. A marvelous stage provides the perfect setting for entertainment, and the rich, dark hardwood floor is ideal for the couple’s first dance.
Thanks to our sponsors:
* Venue and Catering: Marcy Melley, The Prado at Balboa Park
* Wine and Champagne: Gerald Marvuglio, Southern Wine & Spirits
* Coffee Service: Melissa Darisay-Thorpe, Euro Bar Espresso
* Cake – James Davis, Flour Power
* Linens and Flowers – Mercedes Moreno, Event Supplier, Inc.
* Lounge Furniture – Kristy DeBernardi, Lounge Appeal
* Entertainment – Steve Hasty, Advanced Entertainment DJ Services
* Stationery – Jennifer Ragusa, Pink Star Design
* Favors – Tara Hoffman, Bob Hoffman Video
* Gobo and Lighting – Maria Harman, San Diego Events Lighting
* Photography (Images 1-10) – Ben Aguirre, BA Photo
* Photography (Images 11-23) – Glenn Currie, Glenn Currie Photography
* Photo Booth – John Kasawa, Priceless Moments Photo Booth (Take a look at the photo booth pictures HERE)
* Strolling Table – Vernon Ballesteros, San Diego Spotlight Entertainment